For immediate service call Ralph Olsen of Pacific West Appraisal Services at 360.694.1443. For rapid service fill out the form below:
APPRAISAL REPORT FORMATS
A desktop appraisal is the same as a regular appraisal with one exception. That is, the appraiser does not conduct a personal, onsite inspection of the property.
The desktop appraisal can be used for:
- Property settlements
- Estate settlements
- Legal matters
- Setting sale prices
- Negotiating contract prices for private sales
- When you need to know the current market value
We prepare a shorter form FNMA format report that is acceptable by the courts, IRS and is Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice compliant. It meets or exceeds both state and federal law.
We recommend this appraisal report for:
- Estate settlements, divorce settlements, for sale by owner analysis...
- Any other reason you would need to know the current market value!
We prepare the FNMA Reports. This report is required by lenders for first and second mortgage financing.
- Produced on the Uniform Residential Appraisal Report form (URAR).
This report was designed by the Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA).
- Extensive report format that meets the standards of appraisals for conventional financing.
Pacific West Appraisal Services™ • PO Box 6160, Vancouver, WA 98668 • 360.694.1443 • FAX 360.694.8537