The Appraiser certifies and agrees that:
- I have researched the subject market area and have selected recent sales of properties most similar and proximate to the subject property as it exists for consideration in the sales comparison analysis, and have made a dollar adjustment, when appropriate, to reflect the market reaction to those items of significant variation. If a significant item in a comparable property is superior to, or more favorable than, the subject property, I have made a negative adjustment to reduce the adjusted sales price of the comparable. If a significant item in a comparable property is inferior to, or less favorable than the subject property, I have made a positive adjustment to increase the adjusted sales price of the comparable.
- I have taken into consideration the factors that have an impact on value in my development of the estimated market value in the appraisal report. I have not knowingly withheld any significant information from the appraisal report, and I believe, to the best of my knowledge, that all statements and information in the appraisal report are true and correct.
- This appraisal has been prepared in conformity with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice as promulgated by the Appraisal Foundation.
- The reported analyses, opinions, and conclusions are limited only by the reported assumptions and limiting conditions and are my personal, impartial, and unbiased professional analyses, opinions, and conclusions.
- I have no present or prospective interest in the property that is the subject of this report and no personal interest with respect to the parties involved.
- I have no bias with respect to the property that is the subject of this report or to the parties involved with this assignment.
- My engagement in this assignment was not contingent upon developing or reporting predetermined results.
- My compensation for completing this assignment is not contingent upon the development or reporting of a predetermined value or direction in value that favors the cause of the client, the amount of the value opinion, the attainment of a stipulated result, or the occurrence of a subsequent event directly related to the intended use of this appraisal.
- My analyses, opinions, and conclusions were developed, and this report has been prepared, in conformity with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
- I have NOT made a personal inspection of the property that is the subject of this report.
- The subject property data was provided by county records, owner/manager and/or MLS data, if available.
- The sales data was gathered through public records, and the sales comparables were NOT personally inspected by the appraiser.
- No one provided significant real property appraisal assistance to the person signing this certification.